Originally posted on 03/21/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
Yep, Sharpy... I even played on Planet Poker, along w/ Paradise & Party, too, and many others. (Planet then had that algorithm scandal hack; can you just imagine some of SBR rigtards on PP when *that* occurred -- their fukkin heads woulda exploded!)

Even played one of thief Dutch Boyd's old sites.

Ah yes, Neteller -- losing that about made me and many others cry. Funds would transfer to NT debit card in ~5 minutes... and off to ATM to get your loot. It's just ridiculously absurd that things were so much more advanced... YEARS AGO!.

Makes me sick. Oh yeah, penetrate YOU lower district Manhattan court and DOJ if I haven't told you lately. Coming up on 4 years since BF... unfukkinbelievable. And so very little movement (none substantive)...

Hey, anyone remember when Neteller got aced for we Americans, Pokerstars quickly came out with their own debit card through The Bank of Scotland -- that was great, and worked just like Neteller. Win, cash out, on the card very quickly. Actually, you could use that card in lots of places like restaurants, stores, gas stations, anywhere really and was better than Neteller. Absolutely great times.

Didn't last long tho cuz of UIGEA and all the pressure asshole American gov put on international bankers; I sure as hell enjoyed it while it lasted...
Spitzer wanted to pretend he was a paragon of virtue saving the world from voluntary "vice" of gambling, until he got caught spending $1,000 an hour on hookers to cheat on his wife. No different than most politicians, but all the anti-gambling hard-ons seem to be in New York...embarrassing