Originally posted on 03/10/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
Matt got an honest question for you. Do you actually bet real money on these games or are these just picks you would like if you did bet money?
Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
Real money... I'm down about 8 units overall... I honestly do well live wagering.
Matt, if you can show that you your units are real and that you do in fact bet real money on these picks, I'll transfer you $100 Canadian via Paypal within 24hrs.

I'm 100% good for it, will eat humble pie, and then you can confirm receiving it on here.

Better yet, all you have to do is show proof that you place, lets say.. 70% of the bets you post here.

All it takes is a few screenshots. It'll take all of 10 minutes. So that's $600/hour. Not bad.

On a Windows PC you hit "print screen" and then post it in Paint. Save it, and then upload it at imgur.com, and then post the link in this thread.

On a Macbook, the only difference is you hit Command+Shift+3 (or 4 if you want to select a portion of the screen) all at the same time. Then you just upload the image.

The only reason I'm doing this is that I'm sick of the BS and I wish you'd just be honest. I couldn't care less if you don't bet $100 units on what you say. I'm just tired of this play money thread when most of us are risking our own real money.

Make me eat humble pie mate. Like I said, I'm good for it, and genuinely I won't even be annoyed.