Originally posted on 03/07/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
90% of the "complaints" are actually valid and reasonable suggestions.
Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
What he said. There are hardcore complainers that are just complaints. But there are plenty of complaints with constructive criticism. Big difference. But in the online world, they're all compiled into a list of complainers. Just how this very post will be construed.
Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
the same guys are the ones constantly making new threads complaining...most of the other sane and rational folk just chime in with their .02 once in awhile.
If SBR actually read and responded to the issues and constructive complaints/requests there would only be the rigtards and whiners "complaining".

To me it is really concerning that SBR never responds to any of the valid criticism's of how poker is run and then lumps that in with the complainers and rigtards when they deem to respond.

To me, there is no question that this is the best "free" poker and betting community forum out there. And I am thankful for all of the enjoyment and friends I have made from this site.

That said, with the way the SBR has ignored their customers on this and now significantly reduced the points in play, this value is significantly depleted.

SBR's weakest skill in this business is communication and it hurts their brand in my opinion.

Not a complaint perse, more of an opinion stated in polite and honest fashion.