Originally posted on 02/22/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
It's my understanding CS paid back Yisman the 10k owed, so why does he still have a stiff badge saying 10k?
Because SBR doesn't have room on the badge for all the extra zeros it should be, over 100 more zeros at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
3000 sounds very fair to me also.

If I had a reasonable payoff I would accelerate my payments.

Just knowing makes a difference.

tdb???
Can you give me any reason to believe you mean what you say here? I can think of a couple hundred proven reasons not to believe you'll follow through.

Stated goal of this loan was to either remove you from site or let you prove you'd changed into a responsible borrower. As I've said before, prove the latter and I have infinite room for leniency...which is fortunate, as your debt is well in excess of any comprehensible number at this point.

Proving you were responsible (or at least capable of pretending to be responsible) would have taken some time if you'd never messed up, and now that you have so badly I can't say how long it will take...but I can promise you it will take more than a couple of payments (while continuing to violate terms). Either start complying and paying or gtfo