Originally posted on 02/18/2015:

$$$$$$$-Unit Play. #738 Take Eastern Michigan (+1) over Buffalo (7 p.m., Wednesday, February 18)
This is one of those lines where oddsmakers have sized up two fairly even teams with similar records but failed to account for home success and road struggles. I think the line is wrong by at least a good four points. Yeah, Eastern Michigan is just 5-7 in MAC play, however the Eagles have won five straight league games at home, all since their MAC opener at home which was their lone loss. Buffalo has lost four of its six conference road games, not to mention three defeats in a row overall coming into this match-up. That all being said, I really think this line was poorly created and the books aren't giving EMU enough credit for their play at home. Eastern Michigan is 14-1 at home on the year and a strong bet for my money considering this spread as well as the the road woes of Buffalo in the league. Eastern is also coming off arguably their best win of 2015 by taking down Akron last time out. At 16-9 on the year, the Eagles are well aware of their chances to score a 20-win season, something that does not come around very often in Ypsilanti. They'll take advantage of being at home on their floor in route to another home victory. Eastern Michigan scores the win over the Bulls by eight.
Best of Luck - Strike Point Sports

I don't know if Fredsams has other info from somewhere else or if this is someone trying to post a false pick. If it's legit, my apology, but this is what we have from SPS.