Originally posted on 02/15/2015:

Back in high school I was nailing my girlfriend in her room when we were home alone. I'd been with her about a month and her parents were divorced and her dad lived out of town. I had never met her dad yet. He decided to pop in for a surprise visit. We didn't hear him come in the front door and he came to the bedroom door and he did one of those knocking on the door but opening it at the same time bs only to find me on top of his 15 year old daughter going to town on that puzzy. I jumped off of her fast as hell and fell on the floor and grabbed a sheet.

He was super pissed off and she had to beg him not to kick the shyt out of me. I was just a 5'7" 130 lb 16 year old at the time and he was like 6'2" and pretty solid. What a Boner kill. Anyways, her mom came home and calmed her dad down. Her mom was really cool and laughing about it. Anyways, later that night we went out to dinner with her family and it was the most akward night of my life. Her dad sat there giving me the death stare the whole night and wouldn't even eat his food and her other family members didn't know wtf was going on except her mom. The best part was, I had the condom on my fukking rooster the WHOLE time hahahaha. I never had a chance to remove that shyt after I got caught and kinda forgot about it till I had to take a piss after dinner. Hilarious.

Fast forward to a couple months later. I actually got cool with her dad and we BBQ'd and he would give me beers and we would watch football together. Damn I miss my high school days.