Originally posted on 01/16/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
All the value is in the transport process, not the actual bitcoins. It's not backed by anything other than perception.
Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post

People aren't understanding how big this is that they are holding your money in dollars. You can now use the great transport process without being forced to "invest" in bitcoin short term. I'm in with this.

The guys trying to claim real value in the actual bitcoins are the suckers. It will continue to be manipulated up and down, making some in the know billions. The guys trying to justify the swings with economic theories crack me up. They need to look back into what happened in the stock market before regulations.
Sounds like the US dollar! Perception is everything.

In any event, W*U seems to be busting some balls. I assume at the request of our lovely freedom fry spewing oppressors (i mean leaders). So, to move "money" from where we have have it to where it needs to go, this is BY FAR the best option. As someone previously said, the fluctuation in the hour or less that it should take to move the "money" from the comforts of your own home is offset by other inconveniences and costs as well as the potential gain.

Basically, imo, if you are not all in supporting this you are either completely oblivious or are a complete jirk off. Can't really come up with an alternative explanation.