Originally posted on 01/11/2015:

Seems you can't accept the idea that some plays--the ones that are very hard to tail accurately (live-bets and pre-gamers posted VERY close to the windoow's close, as were tonight's second CAL/VAN and first ORL/POR plays) should NOT be mixed into the same record as the early-posted/easy-to-tail ones. You can still announce them, discuss them, hi-five/bitch about them...and maintain/report your very own side-tally of them if you wish...but keep them off the thread-tally such as the one i've been trying to keep as indicative as possible of the $-"mileage" a new conscientious follower might expect.

It's wrong to mix the two very-different types of plays together...Many cappers "get" this...take a look at Seto's NBA thread, for example, and you'll see how the OP often mentions other stuff he's doing for his own account...such as trying to hit a middle last night on one of yesterday's official plays...but it's always clear that such things are purely extracurricular, strictly "off the record"...the official record includes only those posted well before gametime...no additional gymnastics necessary. If their extracurricular/hard to follow stuff hits they win, you know, money...that's the reward...not "getting to count it" on a thread record thst isn't designed to reflect the results of such a hit and miss (depending purely if you were lucky/unlucky enough to see something in time) process.

Remember how your last thread was poisoned at the end by a few guys who were constantly whining about you crediting $ to your record on the basis of wins on plays that, although you could certainly prove you submitted them, would be damn-near impossible for anyone to tail...They did have a point...and i offered to do your books for you to diffuse that point...read what i wrote on page1/post 1 again to see this won't go away as long as you see inclusion on a thread record to be simply a matter of proving the YOU made the play. YOU get the money for the damn-near-un-tailable plays...that's enough...but for money you help others make with early-postings, then u desrve the money AND the extra-credit of being included on a record designed to show how helpful your play-calling is to others...not just to yourself...get it?

I've encouraged you a few times to keep a side-tally of these "hooray for me...and anybody else lucky enough to have actually joined me in the minutes remaining after my post became readable and the time the bet went off the board"...because they will help to sharpen your game in these area...but insisting that they be mixed in with those the typical tail-gater is likely to be able to actually hit is misleading, especially to a noob who tends to look at a thread record as something reasonably indicative of what they can expect if they follow along conscientiously.

If you're not sure that I'm right about this...call for a show of hands on how many people shared in VAN/CAL, u5.5 and/or the ORL/POR, o195 plays as a result of seeing your post in thiis thread. These two plays alone account for more than half of the current ytd...The other half is from a few TENNIS (not even mentioned in the title) posted 20-minutes before a 4am match...i would hazard a guess that no-one apart from you got the two tennis plays AND the 4 late night plays on those two games i refer to above...you should keep these off the record because the record is designed to indicate how good your play-calling is at helping others make money...not to count all the money YOU made including that others had little chance to share in.

You are a really good guy and a really good capper. Hope you eventually come to appreciate the essential purpose of posting on a public forum vs.in your own personal journal...and how it gives different answers to the question "what to leave in...what to leave out"?