Originally posted on 01/06/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
You have not given any evidence of the vids I posted, that they were fake, that's your opinion, the one in Jerusalem ... Maybe Idk, the rest give me evidence they were not real sightings not what " some think " explaining it.. and I never said everything has biblical meaning, what I will say, is there's nothing new under the sun, and God has dominion over all.. but it sounds like you've made your choice " meditation " with the yogi's so why are we still talking about it..
What's your point brain? God doesn't exist through evidence, especially in the way that a western brain and culture attempts at synthesizing these. He exists in reality through us experiencing Him.

These guys have been lead astray by consumerist western hyper-individualism and the distorted christianity that the West produced, with much innovation. They reject it and go for eastern religions because they have no idea what christianity's balance is, nor its history, and so they go all the way to a depersonalized "god"/creation, which is equally as extreme.