Originally posted on 12/28/2014:

People please be calm. IS NOT OVER! As I said we are working actively on this case, but it takes time. Unfortunately more then I thought.

We will not start anything official until we are sure we will win on court. Better lose few additional months and go in court with a strong case, then sue them now and pray things will go well.

And we HAVE Australian citizens willing to bring legal action against them, that is not a problem anymore (I've spoken with them personally). But this is an international scam, and it is harder because of that (if all owed people were Australian, we would be already ready for court). By harder I don't mean impossible. Just that it takes more time to sort all the legal stuff.

I'm sorry that on every post I ask you for patience, but I must. :/

P.S. Thanks to all the SBR users that contacted me and gave me their data. The list grows every day, and that's good. More owed people are in this, stronger our case is. So if someone else want to join, just contact me to action.against.canbet@gmail.com (just send your nickname, owed amount and country, don't send your personal data, we will not ask for it until we are going on court).

P.P.S. @canbetscam: I will contact you in the next days with my list. And an advice I got from an (Australian) lawyer we are working with: DON'T put your list here! Trust me, the only people you will help that way are Peter and Graeme. Less they know, better is for us. As you see, I can freely talk about our work behind the scenes (those 2 doesn't know who I am, who the lawyer is, and who the other people involved are). But I CANNOT share data about our work, because that way I would give hints to those two, giving them a chance to react somehow, and destroy our preparation. Hopefully you all understand that.