Originally posted on 12/22/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB_CW View Post
This is so comical..... You guys love getting Shari involved with these banned request threads.

Simple solution would be to just leave SBR if Seahawks win the Super Bowl. You need a break from here anyways. Gambling has its ups and downs, I sure hope those were Air Bets you wagered on the Seahawks game lol. I personally think the Patriots will win it all.
Thank you. It's the most jacked up thing I've seen here other than fake wannabe touts trying to spam quietly.

If you want to leave this place, f'n leave. Grow a backbone and simply don't log in. I didn't visit here for several months... and omfg, the world kept turning. When you need some random by the name of shari91 to ban you from visiting here it means you 1. have no balls and 2. are way too invested in a fake online experience.

downsouth darling - I've given you pointed hints. Do not get involved in any nonsense like this ever. I have 4+ years doing this over you and trust me, nothing good comes of this rubbish. Either you'll get trashed for letting them back or you'll get trashed with all the emails you receive begging to come back + the fake accounts they try to start. Neither is a good option.

If you want to leave lakerboy, grow some nards and f'n leave. If you want to be banned for good, simply send me an email and I'll do it but you won't be coming back again under any circumstances. Too much drama... stick with posting picks and posting to who is there in front of you. Put assholes on ignore but no more of this nonsense. It's making you look like a dingaling.