Originally posted on 12/21/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
I never said shit about profiling. I would profile me too.
Thats what I was getting at. Didn't mean you said profiling...just over bearing cops power hungry etc...to some that is good policing. Targeting known neighborhoods is profiling..but not racial profiling but crime profiling.

Just like clockwork on COPS again last night....white officer stops black suspect who was ducking him and had dark tint...'routine stop' that yielded a convicted drug felon on warrants with cocaine and scales in his car...he resisted arrest and was taken down by a choke hold like Garner, escaped the hold and was tied and arrested. Happens millions of times a year across the country and it wasn't racist nor police brutality yet had the tazer shot hit him in the eye or he had a heart attack due to drug use with the shock...this random arrest would have been scrutinized nationally 'black teen going to get haircut harassed by white officer and is now dead' The whole thing has been overblown and we are now seeing the same media people who hyped the Mike Brown and racist cop drama backtrack now that police have been murdered over the sensationalism. Loved the officers turning their back to De Blasio as he walked in the room last night....well done.