Originally posted on 12/14/2014:

Decided to defend t-wizzle once now:
He gets challenged to post a screenshot.
Possible action: Doing it, or not.
1. He doesn't --> people say he didn't make the bets.
2. He does --> people say he faked/photoshopped the screenshot.
Makes no sense at all. We all know you can easily manipulate the screenshots. So why even ask him in the first place if you don't believe his screenshots anyway?
I posted tickets before: some guys believed it, some didn't. So honestly, you can sukk my dikk if if you want a screenshot of any of my bets nowadays, I don't give a fukk. Does it even matter in the first place? Guys can bet air as much as they want as far as I am concerned --> as long as they keep a legit record, I don't give a damn. If a guy is a winner on pure paper, that is his loss, if I decide to follow I win money. If a guy is a loser while betting not a single cent in the first place, I wouldn't follow him. Does it make a difference for a guys record? No.
I know top notch punters that have a max bet of 25€. Because that is their comfort zone. And? Problem is? Not a problem at all. I know goddamn fukking losers that bet thousands of dollars and keep losing. And? Who cares?
My problem with guys like wizzle/lakerboy is: Why not keep a legit and honest record? But when it comes to the amount of money they bet or whether they bet at all: I don't fukking care. Not my loss.

I wrote it in another thread:
I respect winners and losers here.
I respect guys with 1$ units as well as the guys with 1000$ units.
Hell, I don't even have a problem with guys betting air.... ----> as long as they keep a year long legit thread.
I do however have a problem with guys that open a gazillion threads a year, are deep in the red, celebrating there winners heavily while not coming back into their losing threads ever again.
Keep a record and be humble about it and you won't have a single problem.

I think it is highly annoying to open a thread for every single play and celebrate when winning and never show up again in it when losing. That is the only "problem" (if you wanna call it problem in the first place) I have.
But if a guy keeps an honest and straight up legit record and is a proven loser in his thread? So what? Why not respect this guy for his honesty rather than making fun of him?
If t-wizzle (or lakerboy) finally decide to have a running season long thread, with no erased losers after the fact and no abandoning while in the red: I respect them for that fact alone. (Will never respect lakerboys Nazi-persona. Nothing cool or funny about it. At all. If someone really thinks it is great to gas and shoot jews I hope he dies a fukking cruel death).

Whatever.