Originally posted on 12/09/2014:

Zenyatta, Congratulations. I too hit it pretty big this last weekend. I play a system that is pretty boring, but produces for me every year. Throughout the year i'll start with $100 and try to build it outside of system plays well, in 8 days i took $100 and as of last night turned it into 9k+. Was hitting all parlays, several teasers and really made some ground on the UCF ECU game last week and Live-in-game bets really expididted the process.

So, between a local and an offshore i cash out, i do not push my luck, this will be my 8th consecutive year in the black comfortably.

To answer your question i don't do anything out of the ordinary anymore, i just cash out and live life quietly.
I do not save the money, i spend it on kids and Wife, last year i bought a very nice new 30' camper that my kids and Wife absolutely loved. My Wife is from South America and she hated the idea of camping and once we went she was so hooked that a 4 day camping trip turned into a full month of camping, she extended the trip to the point that i was hooking it up with her protesting she wanted to stay.
Your from SWFL I'm originally from Broward County, my Mom was born in Estero, Fl. I remember when you could by land in SW Florida for 2k an acre.

Whatever you diciede to do with your earnings i wish you luck Merry Christmas.