Originally posted on 11/26/2014:

Some historical facts about deadphish before bitch-slapping him (yet again):

1) This guy was renowned for hit n running on the poker tables for ~12pts... leaving to rathole it... come back, win another ~15pts, hit n run and leave, rathole some more, come back... win another ~20pts, hit n run... well, you get the idea, folks. And no, you're not reading it wrong, it was for like 12, 15 and 20pts. FACT. Hard to believe someone that desperate for chump change pts but there ya have it... that's deadphish. Quite a few peeps made posts about it. Early on in my SBR time, that's what he was mostly known for.

2) This clown has also long been renowned for his time clock ABUSE. Has done it consistently in his time on SBR -- a chronic ABUSER of the time clock. That one of the most respected members of the SBR community just recently PM'd me to inform me he did it this weekend in a tourney (to an outrageous degree) was of no surprise. Eberetta (who's a nice guy, unlike deadphish), got his time clock shortened due to chronic abusing. Same thing needs to happen to this assjack... and should've already happened long ago.

And now, as I already predicted, the guy that claimed he was "fukn over it" blah blah proves he's not so over it after all:

deadphish:
yeah dude, #2 reason makes perfect sense. seeing how i sat out the 4 PM...and had not played any of the earlier games. nice logic jerkoff. i find it funny how you throw out all this vocab in your posts to sound like your intelligent, yet even a 5 year old would spot how this theory makes no sense
See folks, phish has a coupla problems (at the minimum): He's not only a squirrely fukk, but he's not very bright either. Usually a deadly combo for said squirrelly fukk.

1) phish had problems comprehending the whole "3 games" in 2 days concept. Admitted his confusion more than once in posts. None of the rest of us had any such difficulty, but like I said... he's about as sharp as konck on a good day.

2) He wasn't playing on my poker tourney table tonight but stalked me there and asked me this: (copy/paste from chat)
deadphish: so explain your logic on theory # 2
deadphish: i sat out cuz i realized folks would notice me playing

Ya see folks... numbnut can't even read & comprehend. Proves it by saying the above. The salient line I wrote was: "it might come back on me". Read that line slowly, numbnut, and really try to comprehend it. Because, in fact, it HAS come back on you, just as you feared it would. IOW, you initially tried to exploit the situation, realized it might come back on you (peeps watching was the means, not the end result). Get it?

Just as believeable as your "well, I registered then I unregistered but I really really didn't unregister" is THIS: Tourney just started, you simultaneously read the post calling you out, you thought, "oh shit I want to exploit but I might get burned for this ultimately, I can't play now". Every bit if not MORE believable then your "I registered but unregistered oh wait I really didn't unregister." Follow that logic, numbnut? Most others can, I assure you.

That's if you didn't actually play, and we have no confirmation of that other then your word. NO ONE has come forth to back you up on that. Regardless, your intent was to exploit, as evidenced that you were registered for BOTH tourneys... *wait for it* ... EARLY IN DAY AND AT THE SAME TIME (damning evidence). If the 4pm came and went and then you signed up for the 9pm a little bit before it started, then maybe you'd be believable. But that's not what occurred.

3) That your command of the English language is limited is not my problem. Most educated folks can follow along and understand that the scenarios I presented are far more believable than your "I registered then I unregistered but I really didn't unregister and I was registered for 2 early in day at the same time but my intent wasn't to play 2 even though I was registed in 2 at same time blah blah BS blah". My scenarios are more plausible, and will be interpreted as such. Bank on it.

Sorry for long response, folks... but my stalker basically begged for it so... you know.

Flailng desperate response from guy who's "fukn done" with it in...