Originally posted on 11/28/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyholla View Post
Hey rocket i just want to apologize for my recent actions. I know i have been acting a bit like a penetrating idiot. I heard how good you were at betting puck and i tailed you for from the start of the season, i ended up about 4000 dollars down. And became very bitter.

Not your fault that i tailed though.

But then you stopped posting picks after that atrocious start, i need your help to crawl out of this hole, i know you will bounce back. So if you can continue posting your nhl plays again that would be great. Sorry again.

All the Best,

Cashmoneyholla.

Holla
Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

two things:

1. You had your own thread with your own plays - so no, you've never tailed my picks.
2. I've never, stopped posting my picks - my spreadsheet is getting updated daily and just because you, for whatever reason, can't find it, does not mean that the others can't.

I understand that this is another lame attempt at trolling, and I actually enjoy this occasional back and forth here on the site, but you are my friend, simply not in a position to troll right now. Someone who can't make a wager already for over a week and who's waiting on a paycheck just to get back in the game should instead concentrate more on reasons WHY and HOW you got in this kind of a situation where you're forced to miss weeks worth of action at a time.

good luck to ya
at least it looks like he used his last paycheck for some bi-polar medication rather than gambling with it. Its a start