Originally posted on 11/25/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by deadphish View Post
anyways, im fkn over it.
Uh huh... sure seems like you're over it.... as I've read 3 of your whiny posts in 2 threads already (more to come I'm sure).
Pipe down and take your justified punishment like a man, ffs.

Your excuse to Jake doesn't cut it, as everyone could've registered for more than one tourney Friday, yet most didn't b/c they knew it was wrong to play in more than 2 total for Thurs/Fri. You thought otherwise and registered for more than your fair share (undisputed evidence confirms this). Oh wait, you registered but then thought you unregistered. Yep, and OJ didn't kill Ron and Nicole it was Professor Plum in the Library w/ the candlestick, gotcha.

The reason you don't get the benefit of the doubt is b/c you're known for other squirrelly behavior in the past: A very 5-star respected source revealed to me that you were abusing the time clock ridiculously just this weekend in a tourney. That is S.O.P. for you, btw, and you should've got your time clock shortened a la eberetta moons ago.

Here's the more LIKELY of scenarios: 1) You got eliminated early in tourney (And Douglas should be able to confirm whether you actually played any hands or not) OR... 2) you signed up full well trying to exploit the situation and gain a Leaderboard advantage, but then saw others were being called out in real time on forum for doing so and it dawned on you "oh shit, I want to exploit this but peeps are watching maybe I shouldn't... it might come back on me."
I'd bet money it was #2.

So... b/c you're a player with past and current squirrellyness... no benefit of the doubt for you.
Do what you say and get "fkn over it"... and take your justified punishment like a man.