Originally posted on 11/12/2014:

Straight up, the OP may be being a dikk about IT, but he is almost right.

Warren Moon of course was a terrific QB, to say that he wasn't just proves that you are either stupid or you just never watched him run a game. He was a leader, he was accurate and he could read defenses. Now, did he ever win the SB? No. But, he never had a atacked team around him and in those days there were some pretty fantastic teams out there (Niners anyone?).

Now, the rest of the bunch I happen to agree with. Cunningham was ok and fun to watch scramble around, but even at his best he was never a top 15 QB in the league. In my opinion McNabb was always a system guy and was an average guy at best, McNair was very overrated, RGIII will never have another year like his rookie year and will be out of the league by 30 (I predicted this after his first season) and Mike Vick....well Mike Vick was close and exciting, but he would never have led a team to the promised land.

I honestly believe different people, races, sexes and people from different cultures and backgrounds are better at certain things. Is the aveeage black male a better athlete than the average white or Hispanic male? I think so. Are men better at sports than women? Yes...and that isn't just in sports where you need to be big and fast. How about billiards? Women should be able to compete with men in an even level there, and it won't happen. There are a million examples of this and I could literally keep naming them all night, but I digress.

Is it a stretch to think that a white male may think in a more strategic way, especially under pressure, than a black male? I don't see why not. It certainly isn't a racist thing. It certainly isn't an 'intelligence' thing or an 'education' thing. I believe that, while it cannot be proven, this may be the ultimate truth....and I don't see anything wrong with it.

Anyway, I prefer to look at people that bring this stuff up in a neutral light, for even if they are doing it to stir shit up, they may just end up starting a healthy conversation.

Cheers