Originally posted on 11/04/2014:

basically last month was a month to remember i was up a bunch of units through football, early season hockey, etc. ....like a lot of units, but bet a little outta my comfort zone $$ wise. but hit a lot of plays, especially my big ones.

i started going on a huge heater, but then lost on for a week straight, lost nothing crazy.

Sat there up about 30 units (or what should be units, i kinda just bet whatever the penetrate i want wen i want , The keyboard and enter button is a dangerous thing)

I told myself I was going to stay cool, lower my unit size like it should have been, but the compulsivity continued as I won a few more bets.

Then I started losing again, a few big plays, unneccesary big plays.

frustration ensued.

Made a huge play on Seahawks ML against the Rams, they lose.

Now i'm pressing, feeling the pressure of losing all the money i had "earned."

Sunday night came around, and I did love the Packers (@saints, SNF) and for good reason, I do not regret the PLAY, but I regret the BETS I PLACED, and HOW ABSURDLY LARGE THEY WERE)

I really would bet the Packers in that situation again, and it would lose and I would be OK with it.

But my impulsivity and mental retardation caused me max bet their team total, their moneyline, and them +3.
I was lucky i impulsively made a huge bet on randall cobbs prop (it hit, fortunately)

But still, these max bets , not my unit max bet, my sites max bet, which is way to much money I should never risk.

obviously they lose.

i am now down a boatload.

I go back to drawing board, knowing I have probably hit over 70% in the last month, this should not be the case.

I now am flat betting 1-8 units, and sticking within mostly 1-5 , $25-$200. I had over $1800 on the Packers.

I HAVE SINCE GONE LIKE 22-0 SINCE HALFWAY THROUGH YESTERDAY, WHETHER JUST SMALL PLAYER PROPS OR BIG PLAYS LIKE COLTS, AND OVER TONIGHT.

BUT THE BITTERSWEET ENDING- I AM STILL DOWN, FROM THAT ONE PACKERS GAME.

LESSON HERE IS, THAT IM SURE ALL OF YOU HAVE LEARNED, AND I HAVE NOW LEARNED AS A YOUNG GUN NEW TO SPORTS BETTING, NEVER EVER EVER GET SO CARRIED WITH ONE GAME WHERE YOU CAN DO THIS TO YOURSELF.

IF THE PACKERS WOULD HAVE HIT, I WOULD HAVE GIVEN IT BACK AND PROBABLY EVEN MORE BETTING LIKE THAT.

YOU CAN'T WIN LIKE THAT.

YOU JUST CANNOT DO IT

GOOD LUCK TOWARDS THE END OF 2014 GUYS. LETS END IT OFF STRONG.