Originally posted on 10/31/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
just pay the 60 a week minimum you are very behind paying your loan here. and the SBr PRO community frowns on that more than anything else. I love how you are now asking for what another loan?? a second deal? hilarious! glad to see you got your 12 points again today that is important. its just 60 a week minimum!

Just Prove your own great opening statement and all will be well, more deals, more interactions with the SBr Pro community.

"My first ever loan request posted recently was not successful and I do feel because of big amount that I have requested and no one could guarantee because I didnt have any previous loans.
Hopefully I do believe that successful loan under my belt will show you that I am honest and decent member of this community. Please post your conditions."

hmmm SBr Pros what do you think here? poster who owes on loan terms gets his 12 a day, does not use them to pay debt, even the 60 a week minimum easy type payback he ignores, does not post update in thread and ignores PMs.... do we have our next STI...........guy has a 4500 betpoints loan here and ....well lets let it play out another week! pipita the SBr pro community is watching..
I feel for you Try, I stopped lending after Wulfy. Pip, live up to your word and pay the man when you are supposed to.