Originally posted on 09/16/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
I don't agree with it, but if you read the rule, it was the right call.

I'm posting from my phone and can post a link later but I know for a fact that it was the right call.
ok so with the horse collar we going by the letter of the law but the PI that caused the pick we are choosing not to? im the first to scream about how ignorant this "emphasis" on defensive penalties is but there is no 5 yard cushion and never was when the ball in the air, that the rule.. that said whatever, the pick still on him and he said as much, should have been a flag but doesnt matter. ill still take luck over pretty much all but a handful of qbs in the league and definitely over the 40 year old statue brady, brady would be on his ass all gm with colts oline cause unlike luck who can make things happen under duress if you get pressure on brady the play is over..

the one strike against luck that is a concern, he isnt very accurate on throws 20 yards plus down field and rates pretty poorly on them. part of that on him, part of that is he has a complete retard designing the offense, that why luck at his best when indy is down cause pep is forced to put the game in his hands. early in games or when indy leading (like last night) pep is hell bent on making this team ground and pound with a shit rb the organization refuses to give up on cause they wasted a 1st rounder trading for him (even tho bradshaw 10x the back trich will ever be). you not doing your qb any favors when you have a moron calling plays, just look at the play calling after philly tied the gm, trich run, trich run, 3rd and long. dude a fukkin idiot, i dont care that unlike normal they actually did have some success rushing last night, at that point in the gm you let your #1 pick and his better than avg wrs go to work. it easier for any qb to make plays when he is in the flow of the game and not running some bitch made conservative crap offense.. bottom line is i dont know how ya can say he doesnt have the physical tools, brains, and leadership ability to be as good as anyone, it on display damn near every time indy is down in a game, eventually the oc will get fired and maybe we will get to see it more often not just when the crap play calling has put them in a bad spot to begin with..