Originally posted on 09/09/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by paybk99 View Post
what is SBR doing now? cant they go and interview Peter and get some reply.
Quote Originally Posted by simply View Post
If I remember good some of SBR administrators earlier told to us that they are in contact with Peter and company regarding this case. So it will be good that SBR contact Canbet directors for some new information about this case. Last info(lie) from their side is that they almost sold Canbet assets and that we will be payed. That was about 6 months ago, and we have no any update from their side. The worst thing is that fraudsters are still on freedom, although ASIC confirmed that directors are also involved in some others frauds, but of course there is no necessary for any kind of investigation. Just think if ASIC behave same if they lost their own money on Canbet. Who cares about couple of hundreds or thousands people which money disappeared, that is just a couple of millions of dollars, not a big deal, and because of that it is absolutely no necessary for any kind of investigation. I sent them a mail and they even didn't respond to me.
You guys need to remember, SBR is not involved in this. SBR has never had a relationship with Canbet so the statements we could get were just bonuses. There is no "Peter to go get to reply" because unless he makes himself available to a website he never had a relationship with, then there's nothing. If you contact people and they don't reply your answer is zero.

I know there are various ways things are going in here but for me I'd be focusing on Australia. Trying to get the UK to not only lift the corporate veil but then to chase these guys down when there are already judgements out there against them seems a bit remarkable. I'd say focus on the Aussie lawyers but again I have no $ involved so best of luck with it all xo