Originally posted on 12/14/2009:

Williams has always been respectful of everyone on this forum. That's more than I can say for a majority of people here. Would I donate 10 points to get someone's "credit score" which means nothing to me without the formula behind it, of course not (most loans only make 20 points at the best) would I donate 100 or 1000 points for more detailed information. riiiight. I'm not going to donate to someone who holds their status above everyone, I will donate to someone who has always tried to be helpful and respectful and is in a bind. Slow pay? Every single point that has gone through him has gone right to the people he owes. (TA, since you're upset you weren't mentioned in one of the posts, I'll let you know that you are one of the people I was talking about, but there are many many more)

I've said this before and I'll say it again. If you didn't have points in Williams book and this didn't Affect you, then stop trying so hard to make someone else look bad. Sometimes it seems like people who were jokes before are just trying to divert the attention to someone who's obviously hurting so people don't remember what we thought of them before.

Also, donating (just a few points even) would help the people he owes more than him.

If you're here just to say something negative, why do it? Those who had points in his book obviously trusted him, and it's just as much their fault these points were lost. I am one of those, however I still very much trust him, he has done nothing but try to help this forum since he's gotten here, which is more than I can say for his naysayers.

Probably won't here though, probably will do it in the credit report that he still runs.