Originally posted on 12/14/2009:

Let me start by saying that what happened at the Williams book hurt alot of people. I also think that Williams himself is hurting just as bad because he lost his book,a ton of points,but also some of our trust. Lets not forget that along the way he did alot of things and favors for all of us. He spent the better part of his day 7 days a week running the book,grading plays,and processing lightning fast payouts. I got mine without even asking for them and finally asked him to keep the points in the book. I dont know what really happened with Williams book nor do I care. I have not spoken to Williams since. I logged on a few days ago to find that he was no longer in business and that is a shame. What he had going,while it was good for him,it was good for each and every player and poster on SBR for some reason or another.He sacrificed part of his day everyday away from family to keep us degenerate gamblers betting points of all things.Everybody here took that for granted,myself included.
On another note,Williams began to put the pieces back together for our credit report. Do you guys realize how much of a pain in the butt that was and is? The person running it before quit and wanted 1000 points for all of our info or he wouldnt release it. So what did Williams do? He PAID all of us for our loan details when in all fairness we should have to have paid 1 point at least to him to place our info on the credit report. Fellas we NEED that credit report now more than ever because the betpoints wagering and loan business is booming right now and only getting bigger every day. Even after all of this he is still putting all this together to benefit all of us. I think that is worth something and says alot about his character. DON'T YOU?
I read another thread started by Mexican Stallion this morning that made me want to help Williams even more. He swallowed his pride that was already hurting,and asked for a large loan to pay everybody back instead of stiffing us. He didnt have to do this at all. He could have just walked away like so many stiff have in the past but he chose to find a way to pay everybody. All but four players are paid off now. It took alot for him to ask for this loan from his competition mind you. We all know how cool Mex is and this bailout confirmed it a few times over.While it will take a while to pay this loan back,I know it will be taken care of because he took the time and trouble to even do it for us.
This is what I propose: I am starting this thread/fund where anybody that wishes can come and donate as many or as few points as you wish to help pay back the outstanding balances from the book and help get Mex paid back. I feel like each and every one of us has contacted Williams or at some time or another,made him take time to do something for us individually and maybe now we shoild pay for that time with a donation of a point or two. Points will be given on a daily basis in a lump sum to Williams for immediate payback of debts and loans. In the future maybe ha can do something for all of us like put on a contest or something so all you guys asking"What do I get out of this" will feel good too. Honestly you should do this because he is a good guy and needs a helping hand. I know how hard it is to ask for help when you are a proud person. Lets all come together and help a friend up while he is down. You will feel good about yourself and besides it is the time of the year for giving. We get 6 points a day for free and I am sure we wouldnt miss them if they were donated once. That sounds better than a 6 point wager that loses doesn't it. I am in and hope all of you are too. And before all of the nays start with all the negative garbage,ask yourselves who will be there to help you when you need it the most? Probably a guy with a big heart like Williams.