Originally posted on 08/27/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
Store bought medical credentials are just that...

Doctors are trained in today's day and age by, you guessed it, profit driven Insurance corporations..

Doctors work for and answer to insurance companies, any way you slice it,period..

Doctors today "specialize" in one area for a reason, which is to keep them completely clueless in all other areas of medical wisdom.

They are nothing more than one area technicians employed by Insurance corporations..

You see when you are limited from a broad medical educational view you will be limited to simple diagnosis..

Keep the patient sick by treating just the symptoms is a win win by all involved except the patient/consumer.......
Most of my Clients are on Medicare although i do dabble in the Exchanges (Obamacare) and signed a few people up. I like putting my clients on true Med Supps so they never have to worry about the crap that goes on. Medicare also will only allow the doctors to charge a certain amount so they do not overcharge and take advantage of their patients.
But then you have the excess charge they can do if you are not their patient and out of State. Most States have this and allows Doctors to charge 15% over the amount and they can pocket the cash. Hmo's and most Med Supps do not cover this. Well 2 Med Supps out of 10 do if you know what to look for. So unless you live in Pa make sure you have something decent .
If someone is on Medicare though the Doctor does not have to fear the Insurance Company as much as having to fear Medicare. If you are under 65 yes most people do not have Medicare unless they have been Disabled for 2 years. But if one of my Clients gets screwed by a doctor i do not go to the insurance Company first- i counter with filing a complaint with Medicare because they can do way more damage to the doctor.