stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

The flipside to Ferguson! : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 08/27/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    And how ironic...

I go to search about Dillon's death and the first link is to some wacked site that talks about how Mike Brown apparently fractured Wilson's eye socket. Something that's been debunked repeatedly. So chuck that one out.

The next, from Fox mind you, has quotes saying this:

“I just feel like if the cop is innocent then they would release the footage and the 911 call, why are they waiting so long to release all that information? Especially for the family — they want to know those things,” said Fatima Badran, who organized the protest.

Sound familiar?! ^^^

And then:

"Police still aren’t saying whether Taylor was armed or not but they did say he was wanted on a probation violation in connection with a felony robbery — information some say is an attack on his character."

Uh oh... he might've been armed. And committed a felony robbery and violated probation. Yelp. But yeah, it's ok for Fox to try to go in on Mike every which way and we know for a FACT he wasn't armed.

"“I don’t think he deserved to die by a police officer. So often times the media likes to bring up the character of the individual involved and what that does it persuades a lot of backwards people that these were actually criminals deserving of what they got,” said Chris Manor, a protestor."

You don't say. Does that rule work for everyone or just us white folk?

"Taylor’s aunt said he was like a son to her and while he may have had a rough life, losing his parents six years ago, the soon-to-be dad didn’t deserve to die."

Uh oh. He led a rough life. You know what that means...

"Justice means they learn how to control their firearms. If the tables were turned and Dillon would have jumped the gun or hurt one of them, he’d be sitting behind bars, he would have to pay the consequence. These guys have to be responsible for their actions as well,” Thayne said."

Not if you hear the justifications many are trying to spew about Wilson killing Mike Brown. Sorry dude... cops shoot to kill apparently and since you 'might' have been armed, were on probation, had a rough upbringing, etc...you deserved it.

See how shithouse that sounds when the tables are turned?

http://fox13now.com/2014/08/25/dozen...olice-officer/

OK, you win, white cop guilty, black man died innoncet man.

No need for jury trial.

Case closed

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

This is why it's great being me, not burden by the deficiencies most people have when it comes to forming an unbiased, logical decision. You're a fool if you think the largest gang in USA isn't guilty here.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/fer...ses/index.html