Originally posted on 08/25/2014:

Prices vary by country, most are $200, Romania and Norway are $160. Find a good VPN with lots of servers outside the US, pick a country then go to NFL.com (will be a link for Game Pass). All these sites use geo-blocking, basically the page you get is based on your IP's country. Pull it up in the US and your choices are audio and game rewind, do the same in Canada and you get the full package to choose from. You can pay with PayPal, your actual address doesn't matter. You don't need an IT expert, a 10 year old can set this up. If you can read and click a button you'll manage fine. I paid $40 for VPN (year sub.), $136 after discount for Game Pass. Use "rep15" as discount code for 15% off. Google NFL Game Pass discount for various codes, this one is the best I've found. Others have posted screenshots of games from DTV vs. Game Pass and it's no comparison quality-wise. There's a ton of info out there. Google is your friend. Use it.

On a side note, I'd gladly pay for Sunday Ticket or a streaming service if it was offered to US customers on all platforms/cable outlets. But as it is the same m'f*kers that take my tax dollars to build a new stadium (and get a free pass on property taxes) dictate what games I can watch and the delivery of said games. Congress should have spent some of those millions wasted on Roger Clemens revoking the NFL's antitrust exemption.