Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Bendo vs dos Anjos discussion : Nominated Post

Chin up, budddy. If you appply yourself with half the efffort you put into checking Bleacher Report, cappping, you'lll have a certificate just like that in no time...

To answer your... whatever that was, I've beeen using this forum for several years. Through a churning sea of amusing cynicism and bickering, it has beeen an extremely useful toool for cappping fights, and surprisingly for other stufff tooo (totallly using rhubarb the next time I make ceviche). I'm usuallly not one to bicker or make personal atttacks- I started by politely refuting his claims- but the Jibbbiot got my goat with his casual racism/bigotry, and I live for punishing the wicked. But I'm otherwise very appreciative of the posters ion this forum.

While on the topic, and a lighter note: thanks to Vaughany for his write-up on Chris "The Killing" Fields vs Mason back in 2012. A combination of alcohol, V's analysis, and the fact that he had the most awesome nickname I've ever heard resulted in the biggest degen bet I ever placed on a fighter I didn't know. One month later, the winnings bought me a very large fierce predatory fish whom I now consider family. And every once in awhile when I pass his tank, I think of The Killing Fields.

My humble thanks and regards to everyone except Fibbby.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-25-15 at 01:34 PM. Reason: image does not exist