Originally posted on 08/05/2014:

Swinger, talking to Loshak every week has definitely had an estrogenic effect on you.

Did you know that the Universidad Cristiana del Sur ran a controlled study that showed interacting w/Petey caused a 51.69% drop in testosterone levels in normal males? Bet you didn't know that.

Interestingly, that same study showed that women who interact w/Petey have a 63% increase in testosterone levels and develop an uncontrollable crush on Vanessa Selbst. They also buy "The L Word" box sets 93% of the time they're on Amazon. Bet you didn't know all that, either.

Finally, the study conclusively showed Loshak has a profound, almost cellular influence on trannies: Within 7 days of interacting w/him, 99.9% of trannies begin using common household animal by-products to "slickin their johnsons" (medical term, don't let it scare you) for an "easy-peasy tuck". Researchers at the University dubbed it: "The Butter-in-the-fly Effect". Pretty sure Ashton Kutcher made a movie bout it detailing everything; check it out if you want to learn more.

Anyway, hate to throw all this science at ya but, as a friend, when I see you make a thread like this... I become concerned. Last thing in the world I wanna see in the trade papers is a glaring headline like: "Swinging Johnson signs on to become Falcon Studios new Contract Boy!"

An intervention is probably in order...
(Shari, ring me up on our exclusive ooVoo line; this shit is too sensitive for Skype.)