Originally posted on 07/21/2014:

optional-hareeba thanks for saving me the trouble of replying to bennybignuts- also heard from someone at bookmaker yesterday who said that he would get me something for being honest. very easy to always be honest and trustworthy with your best friends(some people can't even do that) - not so easy with strangers and people you don't care for. but thats the test how you treat people you don't care for. i have never been a fan of bookmaker. have posted here many times about things i don't like there. just went there to play live betting.

anyways, looked in my account today and i was given 300 free play. thought i was going to get much more when i started calling them about the mistake and i was hoping for cash not free play.

but 300 is still free for doing nothing more than the right thing. i am fine with the way it worked out. thanks to whoever that was at bookmaker that called and got me the 300.

also would like to thank every single person that did not have a few derogatory names for me in their posts