Originally posted on 07/08/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

yeah that "stinky pussy syndrome" kills boners quicker than thoughts of your parents having sex but glad you "brave heart" through that shit.

so the pill box wasn't lying when it said, "go hard, go long, getcha freak on!" huh?
LOL I tried the new pills. Out of the old ones. Didn't feel one damn thing when I took one pill. Took 2 more after that... 3 total. I was still nervous in a way... didn't give you that sensation of horniness that I thought it would. It was one purple sob though lol I was getting kinda worried. Monster headache 4 hours later. Thought I was going to die. I was ancy as fuk. Can't be taking these pills anymore. Didn't help I was taking Anacin to relieve the headache afterwards either. Thought my heart was going to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
TMS destroys it again. Guy is a posting legend.

TMS if yer bored and sweating the cash outlay why dont you go for one of those chunkers that keeps messaging you? Honestly, see how far you can take it, hotel paid for, dinner paid for, see if you can get them to take on the scale pics? Would be epic... and hell you never know, you might like it...
I might consider this. Thanks for the post! I think most women expect you to pay on the date. I will try to hint that... if we go out... she pays for everything. See if that works or not? But I don't know if I could get it up with her?? Pills may not help either?

Quote Originally Posted by bigballa View Post

you using the last of your stash or you using them new ones the other posters told you about a few post back?

keep the thread alive money!! dont let it become like the other one you had that just died.....your stories are all that keep most of these guys coming back....all the best my man
These were the new pills. Not really to happy with them. But, had no other choice was in a crunch and had to test them out. I hope Libigrow comes back with a new formula. Might be weaker though from what I've heard. Thanks for the post!

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Look, I know that some weird shit happens in America - but it is pretty low to go posting pics of chics on the net complete with details of what you guys did in bed.

A mid 30's dude with bad hair and an equally bad accent picking up young girls and then posting their pics on the net is pretty dodgy to be honest.

Most of these girls probably have some background issues, or perhaps the American culture is degrading further, hour by hour.

You should be married dude.
I think you were the poster that doubted me to begin with? Correct me if I'm wrong. Regardless, photos are proof in the pudding guy. Furthermore, I'm not being shady posting these photos on the net... it's at a gambling forum... we all posts ridiculous shi# everyday. This is for entertainment purposes. Wait until I find the girl that's so much fun to be around... that we tape majority of the date. That would definitely be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by ADR51 View Post
I dont know what it is but i enjoy this type of threads a lot, Money, you are my hero buddy, hat's off!
Thanks man! And I enjoy reading your posts!

As for anymore updates.... the 26 year old keeps blowing up my phone with texts... I don't respond... I think it's fizzling out. I've lost most of the attraction towards her. It's like a yawn now. As for the 23 year old... she seems pretty distant with her text during the last 36 hours or so? Maybe it's mutual that things just fade out...

And just for the record... some poster said something about what's with Michigan and dirty boxes? Well... from what my guy friends tell me... it's mostly me. Like... I have a strong sense of smell apparently? That motha fukker better smell like strawberry shortcake. You know what I'm saying? I'm not into Leo's Fish Market on Woodward. You know? And you know how rude it would of been to ask her to shower at the hotel? What are you nuts? She would clearly know why.

Anyways... I met this girl on pof 2 years ago. I was 35 and she was 23 at the time. She came up to my tanning salon to meet. We closed shop and had a few drinks at a local bar. We came back and she wanted to tan. I knew that was the signal. We started making out in one of the rooms... the tanning bed was extra large... very spacious. I did the test odor smell... and I was like dude... there's no scent! I went down on her so fast. She was so into it. All of her moaning and everything. I'm like... man... I gotta stick her. So, just when I started to move... and ready to stick her... she goes no... I can't do it sorry. I'm like damn.... I felt like a little boy who lost his favorite baseball mitt. Then I said... well shi# let me continue to go down on you... and I kinda just pushed her back down lightly and she didn't go for it. The date ended right there. What the hell did I do??? I dined on her for about 20 minutes. I was going to put a bib on it tasted so good. I was in heaven. The girl never answered my texts after that... all she said was... you're not my type.

And I bought these flowers for her on her birthday. We met like 3 days before her birthday... I just wanted to make her feel special. I said to myself.... sh#$ what if I don't get her anything? But it backfired anyways. $100 shot down the drain.

Best snatch of all time to be honest... where's the SBR emicon for this?