Originally posted on 07/08/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by worstluck View Post
I'm losing faith in the "animals" and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on cappers? I've been looking at Hitting Pay Dirt and Nemo but wanted everyone's opinion.
what are you expectations? 60% long term......thats not gonna happen flat out. The best advice i can give you is stop jumping around from capper to capper hoping hell go 20-2 and just stick it out with a solid group through thick and thin. As long as they are hitting at a 52.3% clip youll be in the top 1% of your class- just realize that. Its a grind for guys that only bet small units you just have to look at it like you would investing in a mutual fund- are you gonna sell your position just because the fund manager has had a bad month but all the while has been posting solid gains since you took a position? the answer is NO. so why would you look at sports wagering any differently. pick your guy(s) and stick to your bankroll discipline and hopefully you wont get your ass handed to you at the end of the season. There is no Holy Grail- thats why this forum was created. GL