worstluck
    worstluck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Who to buy

I'm losing faith in the "animals" and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on cappers? I've been looking at Hitting Pay Dirt and Nemo but wanted everyone's opinion.

rara51
    rara51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2052

Quote Originally Posted by worstluck View Post
    I'm losing faith in the "animals" and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on cappers? I've been looking at Hitting Pay Dirt and Nemo but wanted everyone's opinion.
    what are you expectations? 60% long term......thats not gonna happen flat out. The best advice i can give you is stop jumping around from capper to capper hoping hell go 20-2 and just stick it out with a solid group through thick and thin. As long as they are hitting at a 52.3% clip youll be in the top 1% of your class- just realize that. Its a grind for guys that only bet small units you just have to look at it like you would investing in a mutual fund- are you gonna sell your position just because the fund manager has had a bad month but all the while has been posting solid gains since you took a position? the answer is NO. so why would you look at sports wagering any differently. pick your guy(s) and stick to your bankroll discipline and hopefully you wont get your ass handed to you at the end of the season. There is no Holy Grail- thats why this forum was created. GL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ol-G-Parker, and AirTroop

nobody1424
    nobody1424's Avatar Become A Pro!

buy steve stevens plays,,, then fade them

dise-pa
    dise-pa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4269

steve stevens is the fade guy large money maybe someone can help you buy in just ask

smittyboy1
    smittyboy1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the Godfather is approaching Steve Stevens next about becoming an Animal. Maybe he will be the Shark .

Ol-G-Parker
    Ol-G-Parker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Quote Originally Posted by rara51 View Post
    what are you expectations? 60% long term......thats not gonna happen flat out. The best advice i can give you is stop jumping around from capper to capper hoping hell go 20-2 and just stick it out with a solid group through thick and thin. As long as they are hitting at a 52.3% clip youll be in the top 1% of your class- just realize that. Its a grind for guys that only bet small units you just have to look at it like you would investing in a mutual fund- are you gonna sell your position just because the fund manager has had a bad month but all the while has been posting solid gains since you took a position? the answer is NO. so why would you look at sports wagering any differently. pick your guy(s) and stick to your bankroll discipline and hopefully you wont get your ass handed to you at the end of the season. There is no Holy Grail- thats why this forum was created. GL
    Might be best post i have seen on sbr but my guess few of the ass hats at this forum will take the time to read it.

Kaepernicking
    Kaepernicking's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by worstluck View Post
    You need to invest long term not short term, there is no overnight miracle. If you continue to follow who is HOT, you will lose!!!!

Stick it out with a product which has been producing long term.

Add a Money Management plan to the system if they are hitting above 50%, eg add a progression system, add a Global multiplier..... if the capper you follow doesnt lose consistently 3 days in a row, then the above methods will make your bankroll grow consistently.

scottel
    scottel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7921

for FB will do some on my own and probably use Nelly for CFB and LV Sports for NFL and also hitting paydirt for both NFL/ CFB

Lefty123
    Lefty123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9917

Fade Hondo,he's free. Live web picks follow one pick a day free.GL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Spungalo

bradley121
    bradley121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

you cant go wrong with these 2 you mentioned above

gmen4life
    gmen4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8665

dont ask that question on here because the only suggestions u will get is from shills trying to push some bull on you

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 223

It's gonna be thread of mixed reviews and which sports the touts cap. But my luck has been with the following.
    Red Dog Sports
    Joe Duffy
    Kyle Hunter

scottel
    scottel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7921

not a shill
    Last edited by scottel; 07-08-14 at 06:25 PM.

pcbalfour
    pcbalfour's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

i agree that was most helpful and smartest post. Find who you like and has track record then stick with them with money managment and you will be fine if youve done your homework and are with a group thats picking 53% correct

JTPaulson
    JTPaulson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Italiankingsports has hit over 75% since he started his site in june. I joined and hes made a good deal of money. Looks like 2-1 tonight

cpas215
    cpas215's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Quote Originally Posted by JTPaulson View Post
    Italiankingsports has hit over 75% since he started his site in june. I joined and hes made a good deal of money. Looks like 2-1 tonight
    what were the 2 soccer plays he posted for 7/8?

dniel107
    dniel107's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post
    It's gonna be thread of mixed reviews and which sports the touts cap. But my luck has been with the following.
    Red Dog Sports
    Joe Duffy
    Kyle Hunter
    This guy gives WAY too much action. I'm not impressed with his baseball season either. Not sure about the other two.

longtermwinning
    longtermwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Betting beasts you should buy

They are on fire

oneguy
    oneguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Hittingpaydirt is a must have, especially Mays. They will not break your bank even in a slump.

individualist
    individualist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by oneguy View Post
    Hittingpaydirt is a must have, especially Mays. They will not break your bank even in a slump.
    Any chance you can post their plays?

Watergate
    Watergate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5388

Take look at ron from Vegas on twitter. Pretty good and he's free. Sportshandicappers.co free play is very accurate as well. Gl

worstluck
    worstluck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

I'm going with hitting pay dirt for the second half of mlb

tbaer
    tbaer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4440

Quote Originally Posted by Watergate View Post
    Take look at ron from Vegas on twitter. Pretty good and he's free. Sportshandicappers.co free play is very accurate as well. Gl
    where do you find the free play? just went to the website and couldnt find anything?? thnks

ClemsonFan1
    ClemsonFan1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Worstluck, check out @>>> on Twitter. They are killing it and have a special for the rest of MLB!

Please dont post twitter links on here for people, services or whatever. DS
    Last edited by downsouth; 07-16-14 at 06:28 PM. Reason: removed handel

bradley121
    bradley121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

has anyone ever bought plays from dhayes from twitter...

nexus13
    nexus13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Way too many services for anyone to handle. You will just lose your mind trying to find the right service. Your best bet is to do research and try to stick with one or two solid cappers that fits your need.
    Last edited by nexus13; 07-16-14 at 11:13 PM. Reason: incorrect wording

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

If u cant pick your own games you have no business betting and certainly no business complaining touts arent making you money.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fade any sports tout

They are the biggest losers in the world and complete scumbag

I will never forget eight years ago when I wore a wire and tape a tout and got them for fraud and got 4 years prison

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Fade any sports tout

They are the biggest losers in the world and complete scumbag

I will never forget eight years ago when I wore a wire and tape a tout and got them for fraud and got 4 years prison

cool story bro.

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

Quote Originally Posted by Ol-G-Parker View Post
    Might be best post i have seen on sbr but my guess few of the ass hats at this forum will take the time to read it.
    We thought that was a great quote. One of the best.

Mitch and Ali