Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=22156417'>posted</a> on 06/29/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
What are you, 17?

The Dem party had a super majority and spent it ramming through bills they chose, now that they lost that amount of power and public opinion is lower on their plans whats going on now is called checks and balances. Not obstruction. This november will be when things are vetted once again. But for the time being blame has to be cast all over D.C....in a split congress one side needs to give a little in order to get large bills pass. You scream that the GOP threatens the 60 vote threshold but at times they are required to since Obama and Reid take the other side and say "we have the power so WE make the rules, step aside" Any minority party has that right in the fight.

I've posted numerous times I wish parties would compromise and do whats right for the country and not for elections...have yet to hear you say the same, you come off as the party line type regardless....if an issue comes up you have to check a .gov site and make sure you have the box checked before you post up on a position. Thats the reason nothing gets done.
Comprimise does not get us "what's right as a country" because you're comprimising with someone who doesn't give a penetrate about our country. Make no mistake. These degenerate republicans don't care about you or me. Look how far right they've dragged the pussy democrats.

And lol penetrating L that I'm a "party line type" that makes as much sense as calling Reagan or GWB a fiscal conservative. Party line types don't only like a handful of people from their own party. And think the rest are stone sell outs

the only people in wash that deserve respect are Warren, Sanders, Ellison, Grayson, Sherrod Brown. And maybe a few other unknowns.

look what compromise gets you when Paul Ryan and Patty Murray comprimsed the budget. penetrate compromise just like that penetrate up Reagan said (the only penetrating thing he said that made sense) or you give republicans a seat at the table to draft the ACA and the result is a 2500 page cluster penetrate.

lets get money out of politics along with all of the idiot repubs and dems. Maybe then we have a shot at fixing our problems. In the current system nothing good comes from thousands of lobbyists flooding capital hill and writing our bills for the scumbags we elect. Our system is broken and our country is already ******(personally I don't see any hope to fix the enormous issues we face) outside of getting rid of bribery. And that's a penetrating long shot. So we're pretty much ******. And with a country full of droolers like you we will never elect the right people.

how can you comprimise with people that don't think there shouldn't be a min wage and we want to increase it? Lower it to $5/hr? That's your idea of comprimise.

how about people who don't think there should be social sec? People who don't think there should be income tax when we think it should be higher on the high income earners? Lower it even more than it already is? You can't comprimise with animals like this.

How about people who don't think Americans should have to compete with third worlders making $2 a day. Thanks for that one again you cocksucking republicans?

All you can do is get them on record and blast them in the media and hope nitwits like you vote them out. But without a free press that won't happen. We have so many problems it's actually quite depressing and the main reason why I just want to bitch slap all of you nitwits in here that don't even give a penetrate and just say "oh it's king Obama's fault" get him out and we'll be fine. Ummmmm, no we wont. We have a corrupted gov and we are to busy bikering amongst each other to even notice.

Evidently divide and conquer is a super effective strategy. I digress, peace out nitwits I hope you enjoy this shit bag country you've created.