Originally posted on 06/26/2014:

I don't know what to say. I never thought I would utter those words out of my mouth. But here I am. Over the last while, I have take a severe financial and emotional hit from gambling. At first, I believed it to be a temporary road bump in what has been an illustrious career. However, I was not recovering. I kept losing over and over again. I would win one, but then lose again and again and again. I tried to cover it up, but I can't any longer. For example, in my last 60 plays I have won 14 lost 43 and pushed 3 times. I am down a lot of money. While I continued to post plays because I thought I was being tailed, I came to realize that many posters have turned on me and were demanding my plays to fade me? This came to an emotional breaking point for me tonight when I had a poster message me asking me that he will payypall me money if I send him my plays because they are great fade material. This honestly made me tear up because I couldn't believe anybody would ever ask me that question. I contemplated going through with it because I need the money but I decided to hang on to the little pride I have left. I WILL NEVER sell my plays so people can fade them. NEVER. So do not message me anymore about that. Many posters have given me some thought provoking advice recently like JJGold, The Giant, Philly, Vegas, Kermit, Vivid, Opie, Fidel and many more. Others have attacked me for posting my plays because they kept losing. People were accusing me of being worse than Brock. All this day in and day out. Well, tonight I looked at my account and I decided to take Rudy's advice and to finally go for it. To do or die. To take a jump and try to rescue what has been lost. I WILL be going ALL IN tomorrow and this WILL make or break me for good. And I mean it.

I Have Put $3,400 on the OVER in Russia/Algeria 2.5 @-105

I Will not watch the game because of nerves. But I ask you all to root for me on this one or else I will officially retire from ever wagering in my life again.