Originally posted on 06/21/2014:

Money didn't have a backup plan, and he got screwed ... just like he feared in his first post about this woman.

She basically used Money for a bunch of free drinks and a free date. Not that crazy to me. But the whole part where she decides to accompany him to the hotel room seemed kind of odd if she had zero intentions of putting out. She got a little too greedy here, and maybe the alcohol played a role in that.

At the point when Money started mentioning the hotel, I assume the chick had already gotten a nice buzz and was enjoying herself ... But I don't believe she ever had any intentions of having sex. Why get greedy and continue to lead Money on at that point? Just suggest that he get a cab, or at the very least, don't ask him if he wants you to join him. What was she expecting? Money to pass out drunk and then she could tear up the mini-bar and enjoy the jacuzzi? Or did she seriously think he'd be a super sweet guy and just cuddle with her in a hotel room that he paid for after buying her drinks?

It just doesn't add up ... Look, if I were lucky enough to take a girl out, and I have to pay for a meal and drinks, and it doesn't work out, that's fine. I would expect some dates go south, and guys take a loss on that type of shit all the time. Sometimes you just don't click and you break it off early. It's perfectly fair if a woman doesn't want to go too far with a guy that she just met, but once the words "hotel" or "my/your place" are brought up, she needs to shut him down and let him know that shit ain't happening.

When you're talking about getting a hotel and you actually get into the same bed as that guy, you can't seriously be upset that the guy would make a move. And if he does get upset and tells you to leave, you should do the respectful thing and get the fukk out of there. Money paid for that room, and if he asks a chick who shut him off to leave, she needs to leave. It's awkward enough at that point, but to act immature and do chicken-shit stuff like pretending to be wasted/asleep and rigging the door from opening before you are forcibly removed is quite pathetic. And this woman has three children? Wow.

The only issue I have with Money's actions here is that he didn't try to kiss her well before they got to the hotel. Based on the dialogue he provided, it seemed she was hedging her bets as the date reached the latter stages. That might have saved him from the mess that followed, but I don't blame him for thinking he'd get a little more out of this than a stressful Friday night.

Tough break, Money. You'll be fine.