Originally posted on 06/21/2014:

Enjoyed reading the thread TMS. I had a similar situation on POF about 4 years ago. Chick drove in from about 3 hours away to spend a weekend with me after talking about 3 weeks on the phone. She was gonna be staying at her cousins house while in town. She was a cute young mulatto nurse with big . I picked her up at her cousins, we went on our date and really hit it off. She tells me she wants to stay at my house and I was cool with it. As soon as she gets settled in and gets in bed she starts acting like a bitch....like out of nowhere acting like a bitch. I give her space and she goes straight to bed. I had a work meeting early the next day so I say "hey, ill drop you off at your cousins on the way (i.e.- I don't want you in my house alone while I'm gone)", and she starts whining and kissing on me and grinding her nice ass on my crotch (mind you, this is all after getting NOTHING the night before save for a kiss or two). I tell her I enjoyed myself (lie) and say to enjoy her time with family the rest of the weekend (meaning I'm not too keen on hanging out again during her duration of the visit). She gets all pouty when I drop her off and I'm on my way.

I get a call from her that same night about 11pm or so. She says "I'm at IHOP with my cousin in your neighborhood and I've been thinking about you all day. I have a craving to blow you right now. What do you think?". I'm confused yet it sounds good and I've got nothing else going on so why not? Maybe last night was an aberration and she'd had a bad day. I give her another chance. I pick her up at IHOP and meet the group of girls she's with (4 black gals) before she ends up going with me. We are driving back and she's texting them. "A few of the girls I was with think you're hot." I said right on and didn't even ask which ones or play into that loaded conversation. We make small talk before getting back home. She tells me she wants to go to bed as soon as we walk in. I walk into the bedroom with her she plops on my bed and immediately tries to go to sleep. I lay next to her and ask her about the phone call earlier and the comment she made. She starts acting like a real bitch ads says she's not in the mood anymore. Mirror image of the night before. Screw this...I say hey I've gotta take you back to IHOP, this isn't working out. She starts flipping out on me calling me an asshole, etc. She texts her cousin on the way there and they've already left. Her cousins place is out of the way. She says "drive me to my cousins!" I say "Nope, I'm dropping you off where I picked you up. Call your cousin and she can pick your ass up!". She says she's not leaving my car, etc. I tell her thats okay and that I'm calling the cops. I pick up my phone and start pushing buttons and she gets out screaming and kicking my car after she slammed the door. I peel out and leave her stranded at the IHOP. I got a shitload of texts from her the rest of the night calling me every name possible. I blocked her number and her POF profile from contacting me and went on to the next gal.

That was my worst experience of POF or the other sites I'd been on. Don't let that one shitty time deter you from doing what you've been doing.

My advice? Go hang out with that 26 year old DD chested gal from the first page. Play with her and let her blow you. You'll instantly feel better and I doubt you'll have to spend much money.