Originally posted on 06/19/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
^^ Fair enough MD... I think that's being a little silly though if you ask me.. Keeping it real - it sounds more like some of you guys are just trying to act cool, project such an MMA brilliance on line that you don't even need to look, read or even consider Sherdog and Wiki links. That would be a mistake if that's the case....

I always believe more information is good information, I though I was being helpful with the quick look in record links as it saves time and helps reference on same web page..

I though of posting last fight vids for the fighters in discussion links too.. Just trying to help, inform and be a team player always. Also rather win money then look cool and seem brilliant online
I don't think anyone's objective is to look cool on an online forum... Well...maybe my boy skel, but that's about it you shouldn't really need to go to sherdog to look up who these guys are if this is the main sport you bet on. You should already know this stuff just by how many events you watch and how much tape and notes you have.