Originally posted on 12/06/2009:

Besides missing out on the obvious enjoyment of having Playoffs...We are laden with many other ramifications...

1. Teams scheduling out of conference cupcakes...because they are unjustly rewarded for it - Texas...So we get an abundance of dull Regular Season games.

2, When controversy arrives, we have to deal with the affects not just that year, but the year after as well- Texas...Nobody questioned their RIGHT to the throne all year because appaently they got a raw deal last year.

3. We have to deal with the BCS system covering their A$$ by having Boise State play TCU in "The Kids Table Bowl." Kills me. This is two birds with one stone for the BCS as they don't have to suffer the shame of each team stating their claim against a bigger school.

4. The bowl system - yet another way this Country gets to celebrate mediocrity. I don't care how much fun a crap team has at Sea World, or hear about bowl luncheons. Your fun and ridculosness comes at my expense.

5. False David V Goliath...Normally D v V is a cool thing in the world of sports...Not when David shoves someone else(perhaps a more deserving David) out of the way. And what is more is they get doubley rewarded for it by having the psychological advantage of playing with the "Nobody respects Us" chip on their shoulder...

And when this* propels them to a win..which it can...all the "experts" will sit back, chuckle and say, "And we thought they didn't belong there..." They Didn't!!!

6. I could go on , but I know I lost ninety -percent of you after the fourth word, and I apologize for that...but as we know the BCS is Un-American and is the worst thing going in Sports...And I'll tell you this: You won't catch me using Fed-Ex or buying any Tostitos...and that goes for all the Bowl Sponsors.

What is the gambling angle you might ask? Well, I would rather cap a contest without the variable of wondering "Does this team actually give a crap about this game?" In short, I would dominate in a playoff system.

* For some reason this in the only way to pump up college athletes.