Originally posted on 05/11/2014:

WONOFTHEGUYS I think we are on the same page. Any additional info you get is welcomed. I think asking questions is very reasonable thing when dealing with any of these services.

To TeddyConspiracyCovrs "Plays that make sense" was a euphemism for getting the right number, getting value vs the true odds, using your own analytics/analysis, ect but I figured since you are such a "vet" you'd have understood that. Arm-chair QBs who troll the message boards taking and taking but never contributing themselves except to complain or bash are worth the the amount it takes to post on these boards...nothing. But hey i'm probably just a "shill" maybe i'm secretly VR/SHEEP/FEZZIK & Colonel Mustard from the game Clue!

Or I could just be a fellow gambler like most of the people on these boards whose contributed plays for months now and tried to help those who care to tail PGF/Tiger's plays make some coin. I'm not here to try to be the winner of the message boards; you can't take that title if you want it. Bottom line is all that matters for any of these services & PGF/Tiger & Sheep for the most part have proven to be great for that so far.