Originally posted on 05/05/2014:

He had to go. He was touting and that's a fact. I suspected as much from day one and I made it a point to expose his illicit activities to the mods. I had several leads from other members that he was peddling picks to supplement his income. So I went undercover. I infiltrated his circle of touts, gained his trust, and then caught him red handed dealing picks for pay. It's an open and closed case.

What's all the crying about? The rules around here are fairly simple. If you can't abide by them, then exit stage left. Drinker, get the fvkk over it or I'll ban your ass too. There's a reason why I'm considered "untouchable" in the SBR community, and it's because I've quickly ascended the ranks since I made my debut. I have the ability to oscillate seamlessly between the SBR elite and the populous at large, which makes me the ideal candidate carry out such investigations as the LouisevilleKid scandal. I'm like a CIA black ops hitman of sorts.

LouisvilleKille has been on borrowed time awhile now.... dead man walking, if you will. He wanted an arrangement that left him with as little egg on his face as possible. That's why he started the whole "I'm leaving SBR" thread and whatnot. When he decided to violate the agreement and continue posting beyond the deadline, I set in motion the chain of events that would ultimately become his undoing. When I presented Shari with the evidence, L-Kid was unable to controvert a single shred of it. Despite his best attempts to bribe me, I went ahead and gave my blessing to the SBR elite that L-Kid be banned.

Let this be a lesson to everyone... that this is no longer the wild, wild west. If you want to mingle with folks in the saloon, or any other sub-forum, you better do it by the letter of the law. We're not giving away free pizzas and baseball caps just so you can turn around and use this cyber-realm for your own monetary gain, at the expense of our integrity. Fvkk LouisvilleKid and his whole gaggle of fanboys. If you don't like it, take a hike. Look at you InTheDrink.... making a spectacle of yourself, irate over the exile of your fellow conspirator. Don't think we aren't accumulating a book of evidence against you. You're lucky you're even still here. I would have had you banned 2 months ago if not for a loophole that gave you reprieve. You'd be best to lay low for awhile as long as I'm on patrol.

And out from the unknown sprang a hero that the world could not have foretold. He lay forth the creed that would become etched in granite and form the cornerstone by which all future forums would adhere. The snakes halted their slither, the hyenas silenced their laughter.... for the specter of retribution had rained down upon the throng, like an unheralded hailstorm. Dissenters (InTheDrink) poked their ghastly features through the fury, in insubordination, but were soon met with the Hammer of the Gods, and were promptly whack-a-moled back into more familiar roles of consent and submission. Eddy Munny shall blaze new trails by which the New Order may pass and the village idiots may forever reap it's rewards.

Eddy Munny