Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16915378'>posted</a> on 11/26/2012:

He's a scam artist at it's finest. His real name is Carlos Ogando. He used to give his plays away free. Key issues with his plays is the line he put's out is BS and rarely available so plan on buying points. Secondly, he has way too much action for anyone to make money. You will go broke paying vig that will eat up all of your profits. He used to give out his plays free across the street until he was banned. He charges so much because nobody ever stays with him more than a month. His halftime plays are the worst. the guy basically bets on everything but only brags about the winners and 1 or 2 of the losers but there are much more losers than he tells people. His record reflects mostly just winners. Kiss his ass and he'll give you a free trial. You'll see for yourself.
The biggest scam of all is he sends different plays out, depending on how much you pay. If you tell him you can only afford $200 a month, he'll take it, but only give you a portion of the plays. This is all from experience, I am a member of several buygroups and this is the honest to god truth from mine and my friends experience. GL whatever you decide.