RapaQues
    RapaQues's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Pinnaclesports withdrawal fees....are you kidding me ? : Nominated Post

My experience today ( first time it happened ):

Dear Pinnacle Sports Client,
    Your Skrill deposit has been accepted and the funds added to your account.

Amount: 3552 EUR
    Date: 4/9/2014 10:38:20 AM

I went all in on tennis ( Querrey vs Hewitt ) and won so i requested a 6k euros withdrawal as i don't like to have a lot on the account due to poor bankroll management i tend to do if i don't withdraw often... Would still leave close to 1k euros to bet with so i went ahead with the withdrawal request and recieved that same email:

Your withdrawal request was declined. The reason we declined your withdrawal is you made a deposit and are now requesting a withdrawal without rolling (wagering) your deposit the minimum stated on our site, (five times).

Was shocked at reading that and was gonna right them a pissed off email when home but would probably take the 3% fee, however, once home and just a little over 1 hour after initially declining my withdrawal:

You have received new funds
    Dear xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
    Greetings from www.skrill.com! You have just received money from Ragnarok Corporation N.V. (mbeur@pinnaclesports.com).
    Transaction details
    Amount: EUR 6000.00

This is to confirm your withdrawal request to your Skrill account was processed successfully.
    If you have any questions regarding your withdrawal, please email our Customer Service Department at csd@pinnaclesports.com

Regards,
    Customer Service Department
    Pinnacle Sports

I assume they getting so much hate over this that they are changing their minds ? It's not like i'm losing with them and so they had mercy.

Good thing if so as the 5x rollover is ridiculous.

Edit: my email to them to try and clarify this:

Hello,

Yes, i have a question regarding my withdrawal.

You initially declined it saying i had to rollover my deposit 5 times... Recently was only 1 time and you take proud at saying in your website that you don't give bonus away since they came with so many rollover restrictions and now you are trying to apply those rollover restrictions without giving the bonus ? That's even worse, isn't it ?

I hope the change of mind was because you already recieving enough hate from the ridiculous attempt at implementing that new rule.

So how we standing from this second on ? Since first you declined it and just over an hour later accepted it, future withdrawals i make i have to count with 1x rollover or 5x rollover ? I kind of need to know it.

Waiting for the response now...
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-30-15 at 09:58 AM. Reason: image does not exist