Originally posted on 04/06/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
Problem is most of the good ones have REALLY thin skin for some reason and can't deal with internet trolls of all things. I see it on here all the time. Talented cappers allowing themselves to get chased off by brokedikk nobodies. Weak.

Dude, I need minimum 45 minutes to break down a card, then 30 minutes more to research shit, then 30 minutes to write it up.
Takes time and effort to get it right, and in baseball you are dealing with lierally a shit load of numbers, decimal point, percentages, and sometimes the numbers on the monitor become a blur, and after doing this for 2 hours before work daily, if I God forbid transpose a number, or reverse a team or something, you get a 7 post, 3 day noob come into your thread telling you you are a PoS nothing because his ERA is 3.71, not 3.17, yeah, you sometimes want to say fuk it.

I'm not into this for tout reasons, I don't want to be grouped in with those snake oil salespeople.
I've been offered pay for plays, and I have the correspondence to prove it.
I don't feel comfortable taking pay for plays.
This is a hobby of mine, some collect coins, some race stock cars, I play with numbers, if that makes me nerd boy, fine, call me nerd boy.

Weak? Because I want to throw it in because some graffiti artist wants to trash my work?

Know what weak is pal, that statement.