Originally posted on 04/05/2014:

Should have just stayed out of it my bad. Little buzzed up last night. You are not correct Wulf I am not a racist, but I am proud to be white and I have no problems saying it. Every ethnicity should be able to be proud. I do not care what anyone here thinks about me. Obviously though when I drink I just say whatever, which is why I shouldn't drink. TBH I don't even really remember typing a lot last night or playing poker. Wulf though while this is my fault and I do APOLOGIZE for it trying to say I am a bigot when you say "homo", "f\*g", or "queer" in over 50% of your posts is just nuts. The whole meet me shit is old also, you must know by now that no one actually cares enough to spend anytime or money going somewhere to meet you to fight. I know you can kill anyone in a fight blah blah blah but you don't know that, there is always someone bigger, stronger, tougher than you. Also I consider Triple D one of the good guys on here, just because he posted his opinions in some threads that you borrowed in it makes him a bad guy? You don't own the thread. That's the point of forums to talk state opinions etc. Either way should have stayed out, the PM's is what bugged me that's why I chimed in should have left it alone. GL hope that you hit some games today.