Originally posted on 04/03/2014:

I can end this all right now. Neither of them to good for Rocket but hey it is what it is.

There are obviously a bunch of people that think the RR is telling the truth and a bunch of people that think he is a fraud, that's a fact.

So say he is telling the truth about everything that he has said on this forum ever and he is really successful travels the world, has a lexus and tons of money. Than if that is your real life what the fuk do you really care about what a bunch of people on an internet forum think? Why are you battling so hard for your e-cred? If you have all these things and do all this stuff where do you find the time to post all day? Why not go pick up bitches in the lex go out drinking fuk em bet some games call it a day? That's what I don't get so if everything you ever said is true than it is pathetic that you are trying so hard to make people that you will never meet believe who you are, fuk them.

Scenario two, he is some guy from Nova Scotia lives on a house boat just got an internet connection a couple years ago and created this persona. Assuming that everything he said from the start is bullshit and he made up this character to feel better about himself. Well if he hates his life so much that he has to do that isn't hating yourself that much where you have to do that punishment enough? Why the hell does this thread and all this BS have to keep going, either way give him a break both scenarios are weird, wtf let it die.

Side note: I am a fukn tree climber drunk. I work to pay the bills, I don't win a lot gambling or win at all I do it for excitement. I don't have a Mercedes I drive a 2001 Dodge Ram with 200,000 miles and I think the engine is about to blow any day. I get laid when I can I have never fuked a super model and never will. My claim to fame is poster of the Month at SBR March 2014.
So if you want to scrutinize me there you go RR should be plenty of ammo.