Originally posted on 03/31/2014:

I just dont get the thinking from the Mets
This year we are expected to win 71 games so why get losers like Granderson who will hit 230 tops and k more times then the rest of the team. Why go get Chris Young for 7 mill for 1 yearthe guy hasn't busted 235 in 5 years
They had a battle for the 1 b spot this spring Duda hit 208 Davis sub 200 again Campbell hit around 320 and Satin 280 so the winners are Davis & Duda the mets are expecting them to become big stars after 5 years of nothingHello it isn't going to happen.
Bull pen is a joke German, Rice, Lannan can not get anyone out. Collins loves 15yr minor league man Rice he pitches him about every day he suks. Lannan is shot to many times under the knife I liked the guy but he couldn't get anyone out this spring German over 8 ERA this spring tells it all
We send down Black to the minors who we got for Buck and Bryd Black has 17 inn in MLB 3 era looks promising had a really nice spring tops out at 96/97 at age 25 minors?????? Really???? Dice K im not a fan of but man he really gutted out spring T he pitched well getting better every game including his last start 6 shut out innings. Why did we pay him 100 k bonus to go to the minors when he should be in the pen????
Montero well who knows with this guy 300 ERA full season in Vegas AAA where trust me the air currents carry the ball huge.
Fuckin Mets are idiots
This should be a put it together year try the young guys and lets see but Collins likes old has beens and thats what we get to watch now