Here are the NCAAB picks! I didn't even bet yet cause I wanted to post first as soon as I got these. All I ask is everyone be nice, no bad language or nastiness PLEASE. I am a strong believer in karma. We are not wealthy people here, we're just trying to have fun and win some cash. I've lost mad dough since I started betting and I'm trying to win it back so let's go! I know what it's like to want to win because you're so sick of losing, that's why I post these plays cause I wanna help you guys. Also, give Telsa points cause I feel bad for stealing his thread. I read that his mother was sick, I hope him well. Look out for NBA later!

LOCKS:
TAKE EASTERN ILLINOIS Panthers +1 ½
vs Tennessee State: This game is being played at the Gentry Complex on the campus of the Tennessee State Tigers and begins at 8:30 P.M. EST.
EVALUATION: The Tennessee State Tigers come into this game with a 1-6 SU mark, and have only had 3 rated games in which they are 1-2 ATS. They are only averaging 62.5 pts a game, and have been getting beat by an average of over 12 points a game. The Tigers are not very good at taking care of the ball and have avg’d 8 more turnovers a game than the Panthers, and they have 4 less assists per game also, their 1-2 home record does not bode well for the Tigers either, and have been averaging a very weak 38.6% shooting percentage, while allowing opponents a whopping 51.3% shooting percentage. The preseason prediction of the Tigers finishing 9 out of 10 teams looks like it could become reality. Eastern Illinois is 3-2 SU and have covered the spread in their only rated game. They are averaging 75 points a game and have a some motivation in this contest since the last time they ventured into Tiger territory they were ambushed and lost by 20 points. Their 49.3% shooting percentage is really high, and they try to protect the ball by having 5.2 more assists averaged per game than turnovers. Even without Romain Martin who has not been able to play this year yet, we like the Panthers to open up with Ohio Valley Conference play with a win here.
PROJECTION: EASTERN ILLINOIS 73 TENNESSEE ST. 66

TAKE GEORGIA SOUTHERN EAGLES +11.5 vs College of Charleston Cougars. The game is being played at Carolina First Arena on the Campus of the Coll. Of Charleston Cougars, and begins at 7:00 PM EST
EVALUATION: College of Charleston enters this contest with 1-3 SU record, and have been scoring 67 points a game. They have been getting beat by an average of 5 ½ points a game, and that includes a 17 point loss to the Tennessee Volunteers. Their 41.7% shooting percentage is respectable, but they turn the ball over 2 extra times a game avg. over assists, the key stat we don’t like in this game is that they have they second worst rebounds allowed in the league at 45.3 per game. Georgia Southern is 3-4 and have been averaging 77.86 points a game, and have a really hard early season so far with losses coming by the way of a very good Florida Gator team, Valparaiso, and Jacksonville St. The Eagles have been putting up over 80 points a game in their last 3 games and have won 2 of those 3 games only dropping the contest to Valparaiso. The key for the Eagles is their shooting percentage, in the games they scored over 80 they have an avg. over 48.5% shooting percentage, and the College of Charleston allows opponents to shoot 44.8%, so we think this is a good thing for the Eagles.
PROJECTION: Georgia Southern 76 College of Charleston 75

SOLIDS:______________________Projections
FAIRFIELD -15 vsMarist_________________________Fairfield 79-56
IDAHO PKvs CS Northridge______________________Idaho 76-71
ELON +13
vs Samford __________________________Samford 65-62
SE MISSOURI ST. +15 1/2 vs Austin Peay___________Austin Peay 70-61

OVER/UNDER
Washington/Texas Tech UNDER 155 ½__________________
Princeton/Rutgers OVER 117_______________________131

MONEYLINE
Baylor +285 _________________________