Originally posted on 03/21/2014:

Being terrible is not a winner's mindset. Do you even get why everyone is destroying you here? If you changed your way of thinking and speaking and actually tried to get better, I'm sure people here would try to give you advice about your bets but what you do? Instead act cocky without any ground (on top of that being terrible). If only you stopped and tried to get better, tried to analyze your bets/mistakes and see what you did wrong... If you don't help yourself first, no one's gonna help you. I actually like the people's reaction here to these kinda things because some people only get the message this way and change their mindset but oh well, you seem you're beyong that. lel

Hopefully (for your own good) you're just trolling. Everything that happened in this thread is too funny and tragic to be true. Everyone here is trying to win from this sht and no one would be happy (at least act happy lel) from others' misfortune unless you act like sht. Here's a winner's mindest for you - I hate losing more than winning. You cannot imagine how much.. Maybe that'll help you. Doubt it tho. Oh well...