Originally posted on 03/27/2014:

Ask yourself why do you gamble? Not to lose, right? I am not a gambler. I never play and don’t know what the common practice is in a real table in Las Vegas. If you are not allowed to leave while you are ahead, then who wants to play? I am not talking about an illegal gambling den. Only loser with empty pocket will stop his opponent from leaving, he cannot afford to lose and can’t accept the loss. I thought it is a skill to judge how your opponents are going to play, including whether he will hit and run?

You are an addicted gambler. You can’t afford to play with real money, need to borrow sbr betpoints from other posters, and yet you were laughing at a player (playersonly69) that plays real cash in ring game.

I don’t owe you anything but I saw you cry like a little school girl when you get burned in a game like that, I simply pitied you and gave you 300 betpoints to buy some candy. Isn’t it a courtesy to say thank you when someone gives you some goodies.

Kid, get yourself a proper job. When you can afford to buy all these free stuffs, afford to lose, then they mean nothing to you. Then, you will not complain anymore.